Zombie Paper Target 'Variety Pak' - 18"x24" Full Size 25 Packs
- $ 1999 $ 19.99
- Save $ 5.01
High-Quality Paper Shooting Targets At MASSIVELY DISCOUNTED Rates.
STOCK UP NOW!
- NEW! Now Includes Alien Paper Target... Back From The Dead!
- Choose Your Quantity in Groups of 25
- Get FREE Shipping When Buying over 75 Bucks
SHOOTING TARGET FEATURES:
- Standard indoor-range size, 18″ x 24”, same size as what you’re already shooting, but better!
- Innovative scoring system allows you to crush your friends or challenge yourself
- Biodegradable, recycled 80# poster paper is miles ahead of other targets - you could frame this!
- Available in a variety of our most popular Zombie Targets with different sized packages available
- Printed in the USA!
Full Size Tactical Zombie Paper Targets
Our Tactical Zombie Paper Targets are life-sized and perfect for shooting inside or outside. No flimsy, crappy paper here - these are made of thick premium-grade paper and can take a beating from any caliber weapon.
When designing our Zombie Industries’ paper targets, we set out to offer YOU the most exciting target on the market today! We started with various drawings of our Tactical Bleeding Zombie Targets, already the best Zombie targets on the market, and then overlaid an innovative scoring system to provide you with an uncompromising competitive challenge; play against yourself or show your fellow gunslingers, whose boss of the range today!
But WAIT! It gets even better!
Our designers took it to the next level and developed the “target-within-a-target” concept, another industry-first! We placed a scaled version of the focal Zombie, in the typically wasted space outside the silhouette, and created a second point of reference that challenges your perspective by simulating two target distances. This allows you to shoot for distance (and a higher score!) when space is not available.
All zombie industries products represent fictitious characters and are works of fiction. Names, characters, stories, places and incidents are products of the author’s imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead), events or locales is entirely coincidental.
We Also Recommend