'Terrorist' - 3-D Zombie Target Bleeder
- $ 9995 $ 99.95
NEW! VERSION 3 SHOOTING TARGET FEATURES:
- Life-sized Zombie SHOOTING TARGET BLEEDS when shot!
- NEW! Target ALSO MARKS ORANGE when shot!
- Perfect for a group outing, split with your friends, and Destroy the Undead!
- Zombie Targets can withstand more than 1000 ROUNDS of assorted .22 to .50 caliber ammunition
- Works with BB/Pellet Guns and AirSoft
- Works with Compound Bows, Crossbows, Recurve Bows and all types of archery (with a suitable backstop)
- Zombie Targets can be reused to finish off another day
TARGET ALSO INCLUDES:
- Free Wooden Stake to mount the Zombie Target or stab through its cold heart
- Front of box becomes a tactical silhouette shooting target
- Back of box transforms into our Outbreak™ Skeet Holding Reactive Target
Made in the USA by non-infected workers!
Life-Sized 3-D Tactical Zombie Target “Bleeds” When Shot!
Our Zombie targets are life-sized, three-dimensional tactical mannequins that “bleed” when you shoot them, using Zombie Industries’ Patented technology. Zombie Industries’ Patent Pending Tactical Bleeding Zombie Targets are designed to help YOU prepare for the next Zombie outbreak!
* All though our targets can work with pleets and .22 round, it is highly suggested to use a larger round to get the targets to really "BLEED". Some shooters pepper the "bleeding" targets with bird shot first. Some lean the target forward by 3-5 degrees to obtain an effective ooze.
What makes our Zombies so special?
They’re filled with biodegradable matter, which makes clean up a wee-bit easier…(are you happy, mom?) …and oh yah, let’s not forget, they bleed and burst into little pieces of blood-soaked Zombie matter when you shoot them!
VERSION 3 ZOMBIE TARGET ALSO FEATURES...
All Zombie Industries products represent fictitious characters and are works of fiction. Names, characters, stories, places and incidents are products of the author’s imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead), events or locales is entirely coincidental.
We Also Recommend